State - KY
Year Founded - 2015
MODEL - Charitable Clinic
Number of Locations - 2
AREA - Rural
On January 5, 2015, our clinic opened its doors and arms to embrace our rural central Kentucky community with the unconditional love of Jesus Christ. We are the only clinic in our community that accepts patients who have Medicaid insurance and we continue to seek new ways we can help the medically under-served. We have always had the vision of being a fully non-profit organization and continue to pursue that goal as we, by grace, work to see God’s vision flourish.
Mission & Passions
Compelled by the love of Christ, our clinic offers high quality health care of body, soul, and spirit to all it serves.
Job Title - Physician
Rural faith based clinic in Kentucky is seeking a physician.
· Full time or part-time.
· Maintain our positive Christ-centered culture.
· Provide excellent health care for all of our patients.
· Work well with patients and co-workers in a fast-paced environment.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Skills, and Experience
· Licensed MD or DO
· Board Certified
· At least one year of work experience