Intensive Care Manager
We are a community health center providing affordable, bilingual and culturally-sensitive primary care and support services from its three locations in one of urban Pennsylvania’s most medically under-served communities. Services provided include: primary adult and pediatric care; dental care; prenatal and OB/GYN care; behavioral health consultation services; social services; spiritual care; on-site medication dispensaries; nutrition counseling; comprehensive HIV care; diabetes care; and, a range of new community-based health and wellness initiatives. Our holistic approach to care takes into consideration the physical, spiritual, social and psychological factors that impact a person's overall health status.
Mission & Passions
Compelled by the love of God in Christ Jesus, in cooperation with the Church and others, our Health Center is a multi-cultural ministry providing holistic healthcare to the Latino and under-served communities of our urban city.
Job Title - Intensive Care Manager
FQHC in North Philadelphia is seeing an Intensive Care Manager
· Responsible for providing comprehensive case management services to people with current substance use.
· These services may include, but are not limited to, referral and linkage services, supporting individuals in making positive changes in line with their personal goals, and increasing adherence to available supports, such as Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) and/or other available supports.
Job Qualifications Education, Skills, and Experience
· LSW, or comparable degree in Human Services preferred.,
· Bilingual in Spanish and English, or willingness to engage in up to 12 weeks of overseas immersion language training, required
· Demonstrated knowledge of trauma-informed care and providing culturally competent care
· Knowledge and experience in providing care management services
· Experience in providing services to individuals with SUD
· Previous experience in an integrated behavioral health practice preferred
· Intermediate computer skills
· Solid interpersonal skills, including ability to deal with people effectively under stress. Must communicate warmth and be able to put people at ease
· Works in harmonious partnership with health center staff to further the mission and vision, to accomplish common goals and objectives
· Supports the clinic mission and vision; favorably represents Christ and His mission within and outside the Health Center