HIV Program Administrator
We are a community health center providing affordable, bilingual and culturally-sensitive primary care and support services from its three locations in one of urban Pennsylvania’s most medically under-served communities. Services provided include: primary adult and pediatric care; dental care; prenatal and OB/GYN care; behavioral health consultation services; social services; spiritual care; on-site medication dispensaries; nutrition counseling; comprehensive HIV care; diabetes care; and, a range of new community-based health and wellness initiatives. Our holistic approach to care takes into consideration the physical, spiritual, social and psychological factors that impact a person's overall health status.
Mission & Passions
Compelled by the love of God in Christ Jesus, in cooperation with the Church and others, our Health Center is a multi-cultural ministry providing holistic healthcare to the Latino and under-served communities of our urban city.
Job Title - HIV Program Administrator
FQHC in Pennsylvania is seeking a HIV Program Administrator
· The HIV Program Administrator is responsible for the administration of our HIV Program.
· This includes data collection and analysis, tracking performance measures and recommending and implementing best practices for HIV program administration, setting department objectives and measures, and providing leadership to HIV Care Team.
· The HIV Program Administrator reports to the Director of Behavioral Health and Social Services.
· This position is planned as part-time, 16 hrs/week. However, depending upon applicants' availability, scope of interest and experience, and mutual agreement with employer, this role could potentially include other responsibilities and be expanded up to full-time hours.
Job Qualifications Education, Skills, and Experience
· MPH, MSW, LSW, or other related degree with emphasis on HIV Care,
· 3+ years experience with HIV care and/or program management,
· Grant writing experience, required,
· Highly organized; able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines,
· Excellent computer skills, required,
· Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced medical environment,
· Experience leading teams,
· Ability to share Christian faith with others; willingness to pray and provide spiritual support and leadership,